Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Chairs !



Every time I look at a decorated room, I have to wonder about the chair that's inevitably placed there.  And then got to wondering what other people are thinking about when it comes to recycled furniture?

Check out the ones I found:



Recycled paper, or is it cardboard? - Link

A refrigerator?? Not so sure I'd be comfortable sitting IN this one
(And would my butt fit? lol) - Link 


Gun fans may appreciate this one! - Link 



And for you Building Block fans....  - Link




And the every familiar CDs or DVDs - Link


I liked this one, putting old suitcases to use ....  especially in purple!! - Link


Most of us remember bean bag chairs. 
Updated in newer colors, they're still cool! - Link




And for those of you who can't get enough shopping.....  :)  - Link

No comments:

Post a Comment