Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Books, books, books

A room without books is like a body without a soul.
Cicero
 
 
 
Storing books doesn't always have to be on straight, boring shelves... 
check out these different looks, including some upcycled ones!
 Since I'm the kind to read in bed, 
a headboard bookshelf is perfect for me


I like how the shelves are different shapes and sizes -- 
because not all books are the same! - all from the same Link
Love how they filled all that unused space over the door!

modern-home-library
All around the fireplace looks so inviting - I'd put in bigger chairs tho :)
both from the same Link
An old ladder put to good use!! - Link
It was the guitars that caught my eye in this one - 
but the ladder shelf idea isn't bad either! - Link



 

No comments:

Post a Comment