Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bedrooms, boho/southwest

 I like the simple iron bed, and of course, the colors are so cheerful - Link


The white on white, with rich blues in the cushions stuck out for me. - Link


rustic beds, rustic bed, rustic furniture, cool rustic beds, cool rustic bed, cool rustic furniture, wooden beds, wooden bed, wooden furniture, wood beds, wood bed, wood furniture, reclaimed wood furniture, reclaimed wood beds, reclaimed wood bed, reclaimed wood bedroom furniture, wooden bedroom furniture, wood bedroom furniture, rustic bedroom furniture, cool rustic bedroom furniture


 Great headboard, simple yet effective - Link

Incredible  wood, love the ceiling, and the southwest motif in the rug - Link

A bedroom with a fireplace seems redundant in the southwest's heat, 
but desert nights can be cool, how nice a cheerful fire would be!  - Link


 This room appealed to me on so many levels, the fireplace, the white is calming, 
and the touches of purples and greens is lovely! - Link 



The ceiling in this room is a wonderful touch, as are the doorsills.  - Link




I think this is a hotel kind of theme, but still, a nice room, 
good light, a fireplace in the southwest style - Link


The corner fireplace in an arch form, along with the wood framed doors, comforting! - Link



I keep looking at different southwestern motifs lately, wondering how I can upgrade my own home with some of these great features.  I realize that its a process, but until one decides on a motif at all, its hard to begin working toward any kind of goal.  I've got a perfect corner in my room for a fireplace -- even if it were just fake, it would look lovely!  Or maybe in the living room.... ahhh the choices, decisions.  But it sure is fun looking!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment