Friday, August 3, 2012

Block Fences



I have a concrete block fence in the back.  Lots of it.  and I've been wanting to paint it.  But no matter which color choice I've picked out, when I actually get a sample of it on the fence... well, it just looks boring.  So I searched on the net, trying to find samples of anyone else who got creative with a block fence.   A mural is out of the question... I'm just not that good!!  So I thought, why not stripes?

 

The top picture would be a realistic version of how it might appear, but I like the pattern and color scheme of this second picture.  

The third picture would be very artsy looking, but maybe too much when its 25+25+40 feet long, and six feet high?

If anyone else has painted concrete, or if you have any thoughts or ideas, I sure would love to hear from you!  

Drop me a comment!











No comments:

Post a Comment