Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sports Furniture

Because football season is upon us, I thought finding football and sports related furniture might be fun!
Not all of it fits the upcycle/recycle theme.


Typical Football Chair -- I could watch a couple of games from here!


chair made from recycled footballs

Soccer ball chair - 
the chrome base makes me think of the glorious 70s!
Another 70s find... beanbag chairs :)

Football helmet themed chair
claustrophobic for anyone??


For a boys room, the bed had yard lines,
and the headboard is like a scoreboard!
Go Home Team!

white color sofa design



Couch made from recycled soccer balls
Innovative but I'm a little .... something
the uneven edges would drive me crazy :)






Football chair for an office!


Would this be the ultimate man-cave chair?
Seems like it to me!






And the tennis ball chair ... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment