Monday, May 28, 2012

Coffee Pots


Ahhh the smell of freshly brewed coffee got me thinking about coffee the old fashioned way, not dripped in some electrical gadget.  Have a look at these:



Copper has always had an appeal 

Old Coffee Pot

Liking the shape of this pot  link
Fiesta Ware - link




Brass/Copper pots once popular - link
Pyrex Flameware coffee pot  (I have one of these) - link 
ds191:  Focus the viewer's attention.  Make a photo of a single subject with as plain a background as you can. == This pitcher is Vernon Ware, in a pattern called "Linda".  I have a collection of these, too.

A piece of my own Vernon Ware
(Pattern called "Linda")

Can't camp without a good pot of coffee! - link


Even a Coffee Pot building! - link

I really like the old enamelware
especially in this color! - link

You can still purchase these electric percolators - 
Does anyone else (besides my mom) prefer percolated coffee? - link

No comments:

Post a Comment